International Travel Support
(for Graduate School of Education students only)

Global Education Office offers international travel support to our Master’s and doctoral students who are presenting their research at international conferences.

Information on Study Abroad

Global Education Office is not responsible for providing study-abroad support to students. However, any interested students who would like to talk about opportunities should contact the Office.

For information on specific study-abroad programs and opportunities, please check the Kyoto University’s website.